The National Association of State School Nurse Consultants (NASSNC) improves the health and learning of our nation’s children by:
- Providing national leadership and advocacy to promote the health and learning of children;
- Envisioning and proactively influencing the future of school health and school nursing practice;
- Advocating for quality school nursing services;
- Providing a support network and sharing information among individual state school nurse consultants; and
- Impacting public policy related to children’s health and education issues through collaborative endeavors with other associations and agencies.
The mission of NASSNC is to provide expertise in health and promote the academic success of the nation’s children and youth by providing national leadership and advocacy, impacting public policy, collaborating and proactively influencing school health programs and school nursing practice.
2017 Summer Conference Registration Now Available!
Please join us in San Diego on June 27th and 28th. A tentative agenda can be found here. All NASSNC members are welcome, please submit this Winter Registration form to Krista Lowe.
To find a state school nurse consultant in your area, please select your state below.