Welcome to the NASSNC
State School Nurse Consultant Award – 2015
Application MaterialsNASSNC Award Nomination Form 2014-15 NASSNC Award Memo_Chief Officers_Supervisors NASSNC Award Guidelines_Criteria
National Standardized School Health Services Data Set
a joint initiative of NASSNC and NASN
•Collection template •Archived webinars •Articles discussing initiative •Talking points •Frequently asked questions
Dues 2014-15 membership year: Member Dues Renewal Form 2014-2015
For news, documents, presentations related to past conferences, please go to the members page, “past meetings/conferences.”
We believe that NASSNC improves the health and learning of our nation’s children by:
- Providing national leadership and advocacy to promote the health and learning of children;
- Envisioning and proactively influencing the future of school health and school nursing practice;
- Advocating for quality school nursing services;
- Providing a support network and sharing information among individual state school nurse consultants; and
- Impacting public policy related to children’s health and education issues through collaborative endeavors with other associations and agencies.
The mission of the National Association of State School Nurse Consultants is provide expertise in health and promote academic success of the nation’s children and youth by providing national leadership and advocacy, impacting public policy, collaborating and proactively influencing school health programs and school nursing practice.
To find a state school nurse consultant in your area, please select your state below.