The National Association of State School Nurse Consultants (NASSNC) improves the health and learning of our nation’s children by:
- Providing national leadership and advocacy to promote the health and learning of children;
- Envisioning and proactively influencing the future of school health and school nursing practice;
- Advocating for quality school nursing services;
- Providing a support network and sharing information among individual state school nurse consultants; and
- Impacting public policy related to children’s health and education issues through collaborative endeavors with other associations and agencies.
The mission of NASSNC is to provide expertise in health and promote the academic success of the nation’s children and youth by providing national leadership and advocacy, impacting public policy, collaborating and proactively influencing school health programs and school nursing practice.
Step Up & Be Counted!
School nurses collect rich and important data. NASSNC is proud to partner with the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) to develop a national uniform, standardized data set for all school nurses to collect specific data points the same way.
The 2014-2015 school year data has been compiled and provide great opportunities for learning more about the status of school health across the country.
To find a state school nurse consultant in your area, please select your state below.