Welcome to the NASSNC
NASSNC 2015 Mid-Year Conference, Philadelphia, PA, June 22-23, 2015
- Philadelphia Agenda 4-15-15(2)nd
- Register on line at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NASSNC2015Midyear
- Fill out the “Mid-year payment form”, print and send to Karen Erwin with your check.
- Mid-year payment form(PA)
NASN conference details: http://schoolnursenet.nasn.org/nasn2015/registration
NASN offers NASSNC members a 50% discount on the conference registration off the price of the regular registration on the date you are registering. You must print the registration form, fill in and fax to NASN with a note: “NASSNC member” to receive your ½ registration fee.
State School Nurse Consultant Award – 2015 — Kathleen Patrick, Colorado
Award Application MaterialsNASSNC Award Nomination Form 2014-15 NASSNC Award Memo_Chief Officers_Supervisors NASSNC Award Guidelines_Criteria
National Standardized School Health Services Data Set
a joint initiative of NASSNC and NASN
Dues 2014-15 membership year: Member Dues Renewal Form 2014-2015
For news, documents, presentations related to past conferences, please go to the members page, “past meetings/conferences.”
We believe that NASSNC improves the health and learning of our nation’s children by:
- Providing national leadership and advocacy to promote the health and learning of children;
- Envisioning and proactively influencing the future of school health and school nursing practice;
- Advocating for quality school nursing services;
- Providing a support network and sharing information among individual state school nurse consultants; and
- Impacting public policy related to children’s health and education issues through collaborative endeavors with other associations and agencies.
The mission of the National Association of State School Nurse Consultants is provide expertise in health and promote academic success of the nation’s children and youth by providing national leadership and advocacy, impacting public policy, collaborating and proactively influencing school health programs and school nursing practice.
To find a state school nurse consultant in your area, please select your state below.