Welcome to the NASSNC
NASSNC 2015 Mid-Year Conference, Philadelphia, PA, June 22-23, 2015
- Philadelphia Agenda final for posting
- Register on line at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NASSNC2015Midyear
- Fill out the “Mid-year payment form”, print and send to Karen Erwin with your check.
- Philadelphia registration payment form
NASN conference details: http://schoolnursenet.nasn.org/nasn2015/registration
NASN offers NASSNC members a 50% discount on the conference registration off the price of the regular registration on the date you are registering. You must print the registration form, fill in and fax to NASN with a note: “NASSNC member” to receive your ½ registration fee.
State School Nurse Consultant Award – 2015 — Kathleen Patrick, Colorado
Award Application MaterialsNASSNC Award Nomination Form 2014-15 NASSNC Award Memo_Chief Officers_Supervisors NASSNC Award Guidelines_Criteria
Step Up Be Counted! National Standardized School Health Services Data Set
a joint initiative of NASSNC and NASN
Portal for reporting your state-level data: https://nasn.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0MzxVLtfypv1t8p
Here is the link to submit your state’s aggregated totals for disposition, the one data point to be collected over time rather than a period in time (fall). This portal also allows states to update the fall data (workforce and chronic conditions) if previously submitted, or submit all at once if not previously submitted. The disposition questions are shown first, and if no other data to update, simply submit.tool for collecting datapoints FINAL Talking Points Uniform Data set 08-14 StepUp Poster_001 2014_Common_Data_Set_Spreadsheet Learn More at http://nasn.org/stepupbecounted •More information and definitions of data points •Collection template •Archived webinars •Articles discussing initiative •Talking points •Frequently asked questions
Dues 2014-15 membership year: Member Dues Renewal Form 2014-2015
For news, documents, presentations related to past conferences, please go to the members page, “past meetings/conferences.”
We believe that NASSNC improves the health and learning of our nation’s children by:
- Providing national leadership and advocacy to promote the health and learning of children;
- Envisioning and proactively influencing the future of school health and school nursing practice;
- Advocating for quality school nursing services;
- Providing a support network and sharing information among individual state school nurse consultants; and
- Impacting public policy related to children’s health and education issues through collaborative endeavors with other associations and agencies.
The mission of the National Association of State School Nurse Consultants is provide expertise in health and promote academic success of the nation’s children and youth by providing national leadership and advocacy, impacting public policy, collaborating and proactively influencing school health programs and school nursing practice.
To find a state school nurse consultant in your area, please select your state below.